eMite sponsors Genesys Sales Kick Off in Orlando, Florida and launches new offerings
Sydney—15 January 2020 — Prophecy International is pleased to announce that its subsidiary eMite has launched a new product offering as part of its CX (Customer Experience) Intelligence platform and is a major sponsor at the Genesys Global Sales Kick Off in Orlando, Florida.
Brad Thomas, Prophecy CEO said “Product Innovation is one of our key growth pillars and its great to see our team delivering continuous innovation, addressing new markets and adding more value to our customers and partners. We see an acceleration of legacy on premise contact centers migrating to cloud based solutions and we are well placed to help customers seamlessly manage operations through that transition period while they are running both solutions.”
To stay closely aligned with the new product naming of our partner, Genesys, to ensure we continue to drive great value for our customers and to continue to be competitive in the marketplace we have rebranded our main product and have introduced 3 new products in time for the Genesys Sales Kick-Off event which is this week (Jan 13-17, 2020) in the US.
Leading Contact Center Analytics solutions for Enterprise-grade customers:
Rebrand to Enterprise Contact Center Analytics
- To be clear on the product, align with our partner’s product which is changing names, and to allow the name to better reflect what the product does, we are renaming our flagship product to “Enterprise Contact Center Analytics for Genesys Cloud”.
- Same great product, continual improvements.
Enterprise Contact Center Analytics Lite
- Enterprise Contact Center Analytics Lite – is a slimmed down version of our flagship product. It allows us to offer the core benefits at an entry level price-point for those customers just getting started.
- The benefit to the customer is that they get the same core product at a low entry price, while still having a simple and full upgrade path to the power and flexibility of our full-blown product.
Migration Made Easy (Solutions that help large customers globally migrate from legacy platforms to the latest Genesys Cloud platform.) About 80% of large enterprise customers doing these types of migrations will take between 6 months and 36 months to complete their migrations globally. The business has to continue to run and manage their contact centers during these migrations. Our solutions below help them do that while giving them access to their real-time and historical data during those migrations.
Enterprise Contact Center Analytics for PureBridge
- Enterprise Contact Center Analytics for PureBridge is a migration tool that helps customers migrating from an on-premises Avaya Aura CMS platform to the Genesys Cloud platform hosted in the cloud.
- Some benefits to the customer are:
- The ability to have both their Avaya Aura CMS data and their Genesys Cloud data combined and visualized in the same analytics tool from eMite
- The ability to pull reports using both real-time and historical data from both platforms (Avaya Aura CMS and Genesys Cloud)
- The ability to allow agents and contact center managers’ to view data in terms they are familiar with from the Avaya platform.
Enterprise Contact Center Analytics for PureConnect to Genesys Cloud
- Enterprise Contact Center Analytics for PureConnect to Genesys Cloud migrations helps customers migrating from the on-premises PureConnect platform to Genesys Cloud.
- Some benefits to the customer are:
- The ability to have both their Genesys PureConnect data and their Genesys Cloud data combined and visualized in the same analytics tool from eMite
- The ability to pull reports using both real-time and historical data
- The ability to allow agents and contact center managers’ to view data in a format they are used to in the PureConnect world.
With over 150 customers world-wide using the eMite platform, we have the proven ability to deliver out of the box functionality for Contact Centre Analytics. Our deep experience in the contact centre market enables us to deliver superior speed to value for customers looking for a fully integrated analytics solution to deliver real insight.
About Prophecy International Holdings Limited
eMite is a wholly owned subsidiary for Prophecy International.
eMite is an award winning SaaS solution that combines data onboarding, analytics, correlation, performance and KPI management into a single, out of the box solution to provide customers with historical and real time insight in a simple, visual appealing format that can be easily customized. eMite has a global technology partnership with Genesys, is a premium Genesys AppFoundry partner and was Genesys AppFoundry partner of the year in 2018 and 2019.
Prophecy International Holding Limited is a listed Australian company (ASX:PRO) that has been operating globally since the 1980s. More recently the focus at Prophecy has been on growing the eMite and Snare lines of business in Analytics and Cyber Security respectively.
Prophecy operates globally from Adelaide and Sydney in Australia, London in the United Kingdom and in Denver, USA