- Working with customers to exceed their expectations and earn their loyalty
- Investing in developing motivated employees
- Delivering sustainable profit and increasing shareholder value
- Expanding our global markets through innovative and collaborative partner programs
- Developing and owning relevant, competitive products through R&D, partnerships or acquisition
We design software solutions that go beyond the status quo to ensure that our customers stay ahead in global markets.
Prophecy started in the early 1980’s as a private company writing accounting packages. In the late 1980s we saw that the world was ready to move away from bespoke systems and proprietary databases, and built Prophecy Financials.
We continued to develop products for global financial and utilities markets, and were listed on the Australian Stock Exchange in 1997.
Prophecy began acquiring new products in the early 2000s – beginning with the company’s flagship cyber security product, Snare. Designed and developed with Australian military and defence, Snare continues to be a market-leading centralised log management solution adopted by large enterprise organisations, military & defence leaders, and government agencies across the world. Today, Snare if deployed on all five continents – including Antarctica.
We have an ever-evolving focus on discontinuous innovation and disruptive technology, and it is our mission to bring reliable, secure, and trustworthy software solutions to markets across the globe.